Blue 3/4" and 1" Rubber Gasoline Hose for Fuel Dispenser Pump
|1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.68 US $2.45 US $2.41|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Meters / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Casher|
- Model NO.: Rubber Gasoline Hose
- Capability: Rubber Oil Hose
- Type: Fuel Dispenser Hose
- Surface: Smooth
- Reinforcement: One Braid of Steel Wire
- Temperature: -40c~100c
- Length: 20m, 50m
- Trademark: PASSION
- Specification: CE SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 40092100
- Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Color: Color
- Brand: Passion
- Inner Tube: NBR
- Cover: NBR
- Size: 5/8", 3/4", 1"
- Certification: CE TUV ISO9001
- Transport Package: Well Packed by Poly Stripes
- Origin: Zhejiang China
Reinforcement: Single High-strength wire braided.
Temperature: -40ºC to +100ºC
Color: Black, Blue, Red and Green etc
Application: For fuel dispensing pump applications, including gasoline, diesel, oxygenated fuels (up to a maximum of 15% oxygenated compounds), lubricating oil, and other mineral oil etc.
Standard length: 20m, 50m (Random Length)
|Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Length||Measurement||Weight|
Rubber Content of "Paishun's Hose" - The NBR Content of Hose Inner Tube is 42% and 40% in Hose Outer Tube.
The High NBR Material Content makes the Hose has excellent "permeability", so the Hose is able to not " bulge" even being immersed in High grade gasoline after 72 hours.
The Electrical Conductivity of Hose Assembly - When our workers do the assembling, we'll make sure that the Connectors to be well connected to Hose Wire, to make sure the Hose has "stable conducting electrostatic property", we test the " Hose Electrical Conductivity" with Ammeter.
Pressure Test - Every batch Hose will be tested under the Test Pressure (10times higher than the Hose's W.P.) and keeps at least 3 minutes, this is to avoid any invisible holes appear on Hose.
The Wire we use - The tensile strength of Single Wire we use is 2750 Newton high strength wire, the wire diameter is 0.295mm.
The " TEST" we do for every batch of Hose:
1) Test the " adhesiveness" between wires and rubber. Every batch of wires will be tested.
2) Test the " break strength" of wire. The standard wire we use is 2750N, we will test the " strength " of every batch of wire.
3) Test the " Pressure" of Hose, evey roll of Hose will be tested.
4) Test the "rubber sheet break strength" and " rubber sheet elongation at break".
5) Test " rubber wear-resisting property "
6) Test " rubber aging resistance "
7) Test " ozone resistance ".
8) Test " low temperature resistance ".
9) Test " hose electrical conductivity ".
10) Test " bending properties".
11) Test " incombustibility".